Sunday, September 29, 2019

Comedy: My Life is Better than Yours

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Bible the idea and main focus of religion is to brain rape your mond. This imaginary friend does not exist...


Stop making up shit

You hate to read
Keep your level of being dumb and you lose all type of skills and abilities to use to talk to me.

Oh well heckler!?
Your mom didn't love you enough?

Oh well
Smart move... but still you are here by accident... most parents are wrong as fucking hell... people who become parents nowadays are the last resort for parenthood at first place.




Oh well
Tell me your problems...
You are pretty fucked up?
Aren't you?
Screw it up?

You hate me?
You are jealous?
Envious?
Great
... at least I am doing something... fixiating your focus on me.



Batman - Dressed... gay... fuck you gay fuck.
Oh men religion sucks... and it's bunch of dicks in a roll...

I am not sure as for my "will" to live... I am not sure ss for how long I am planning and going to live on this fucking planet...



SO CAN I SAY... I AM BORED... AND I QUIT LIFE?

GOD...
GOD?

I QUIT LIFE
FUCK YOU


People always say good stufd when ithers die... for them...

WHAT MORE ACCURATE... AND HYPROCITICAL EXAMPLE


THAN...

MHM

THIS?



I hate silence . Imagine how much people have been raped while their voice was never heard... and how much people around during their silent period.

Jay walking and walking ass overall..
If you like this.. get over bunch of real dicks and dildos... stick 'em in your ass and pray for God salvation...
Because "thy" I kill you...



Repeating set is not called perfecting it and perfection... IT'S CALLED STAYING IN SAFE ZONE + RETARD

Ohhhhhh.. ughhh... I offended you... OH MEN THIS IS SOCIAL GAME
EITHER FUCK YOU
OR DIE AS OVERALL

A bit harsh set
Hailed Hitler

No comments:

Post a Comment