Monday, September 16, 2019

Comedy: Have Fun Men

By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Jonbenet... the little miss princess... miss bitch...
killed by strangulation... no ransom whatsoever collected.

DUMB CUNTS

Sometimes people go too far... say shit which is outragrous... Do outrageous shit...

But me... I just said to two girls...
"You have been fucked over by the police... and that's why you are not comming Coca Cola Event."





They started laughing... my afterwards my friend started judging me..
Dear people if you are today here to fuck me over... or to judge me...

KILL YOURSELF... YOU ARE DOING NOTHING GOOD FOR NOBODY

Men If you not answering my calls .. oh no replies to my messages... I AM BLOCKING YOU
WHY?

You are setting up the same type of behavior men "Let's fuck over this guy."
Being small is awful... come on what's wrong with you?
Go get grow hormones... are you becomming Santa Claus assistant?
Are you a lepricon?

How do I make the jokes?
There is no scret whatsover...
I AM HAVING FUN OUTSIDE...
I support homeless people just to support their art... I FUCK AROUND WITH EVERYONE...
I WENT AS FAR AS TELLING OUTRAGEOUS STUFF TO GIRLS

My opinion about my relationship... I am not ready to bring together and team up with people..
I am all against it... I like being greedy and selfish...



I CAN'T FORCE MYSELF TO THINK FOR OTHERS!

Here is a good trick to pull few jokes out in the real world... Go to anybody... you choose... and ruin the whole fun?
Why?
You are an ass...
That's lesson number one...
Assholes fuck around

Asshole definition - Bullied fucker... now trying always take control shit.

How do I improvise...
Look at yourself... no balls men... horrible lifes...
What I can say?
Mhm... all my material is here... and it's written down by you.
You are guilty as fuck.
It's sick... it's the truth... lies do not have place here... a group of owls is called... parliment. Pigs are pigs ... it's physically impissible for them to look up to the sky.

Crancky fucker!
I do not want to have fuck me.. I do not want to give a fuck


No comments:

Post a Comment