Saturday, September 7, 2019

Comedy: Buckle The Fuck Up

By VeNGer GrEenTag

(P.S.S.: Hello, it's DeYtH Again... I am back... but the DeYtH Banger world has found it's end... this here story is going to go by other name... I have changed... my life has change

I said the whole fucking thing wrong... I hate it... no accent... no nothing... I hate this with stage time.
If I kill myself There is no stage time whatsoever.
After each pick up session... I re-think about taking theraphy... because it's depressing... it's time wasting the whole material and whole mind flooding.

Okay... okay... okay... pick up is horrible thing... I just get around my ass huge creep... And I keep doing that... wrong girl wrong... seduction trick .. not the right girl... too much escalation... probably is out of desparation.



Any cops around?

FUCK THOSE BLUE FAGGOTS!

"Friends are more important than girls"

No... no... guys suck... girls fuck... okay....I want to fuck today... not to stand up as special faggot.
I was reading quotes... about sucess and entrepeneurs all those wisdom bullshit.... is waste of time.
Don't try to get me wrong first year we are inside a vagina and around it.. and the next few years when we start realising who we are, what we are... we start trying again for vagina... we want again to be in a vagina... but this round get lost mainly because the fucking natural selection bullshit... Oh god ... I hate this phenomena... it's awful beta males end up single... desparate and live longer and die lonely and depressed.

People want the same things... the same material... with little changes... if you change too much people say you playing in dangerous ground.
But what we can spot so far people's fragile world...



LIKE GAYS POV
Always sensetive ... buckle the fuck up men!
Oh men if you think we are as sexy as women... try again... re think it... the whole point is bullshit. Women are sexy... men with such type of behaviors "acting out like women" is put in categories "creep" and "weirdo".
Today I am alive and here the moment apocalypse happens... human hacking... manipulation and even brain invasion becomes reality...




MEN I AM OUT
I DIDN'T SIGN THAT TYPE IF CONTRACT
I GO GRAB MY GUN AND SHOOT MYSELF UP..
I AM NOT READY FOR SUCH WORLD

What's wrong with you guys?
16 years old girl... dresses like 35 year old lady... but this 1979... as for dear now... girls dress like whores and prostitutes but thies whole other topic.
If you are ready to have sex with me... + ready to be in relationship with me... something deeply and morally is wrong with you.
Police uniform faggots
Batman - Come on men ... grow the fuck up...stop wearing ornaments and dress like faggot.

No comments:

Post a Comment