Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Comedy: Say It..At Least

By VeNgeR GrEenTag



Atheist are critical thinkers... faith guys... they just fuck it over... imaginary... friend... hug... guy...

We got mental ill patients ... we need more space... imaginary God...
Go in those mental instution...

We do not get moral code... and condex from bible... religion has never given anything good to society. Men continue speaking your native language... once you stop it and go to bulgarian language... you are fucked up... you are cheap as hell and replaceable.





Your mom knows me very well, how?
Ask her what she works!

Your mom knows me very well, how?
Guess who is in her fuck buddy list!



One thing is for sure... grab leet speak and put it right in your ass and nothing else has been left along the way.



I did not masturbated... I just had a stroke men.

That's how
Me: Do you know what's the difference between you and me?
Son: No
Me: I fucked your mom... men... you are pretty fucked up


I am like a willed... like a fucking disable toxic hamster.

Marios bros... here is my opinion about themmm I want to fuck my back the otger to bend me over and fuck me over... both of them... strong vivid fuck.... men... my ass nothing more needs than a good taste of a dick slap.



Oh men this shit is horrible... I THINK
I AM GETTING GAY
I HOPE I DIE NORMAL
NOT GAGGED WITH BUNCH OF COCKS IN MY MOUTH
IT JUST HORRIBLE LIFE REVIEW

STUTTERS
I LOVE 'EM
ONE REASON?



God created defect people just to bother to ask "Can you fuck now?".. "Can you pull offf now?"... The joke is not cheap... it's just your ass cheap... the joke is logical argument.

You want cheap service?
Your mom is working as a prostitute... her blowjob are costing cheap?
Why so?
Self-esteem issues men
I hope she finds her way in a pile of vomit?



My mom... cranky, whinny bitch...

Come on lobsterboy... you are killer, really?

Fuck your mom... she sucks!

I am not a English translator... mainly because I do not have so much patience in my pocket.


Extra: I am becoming an actor (Loud and cheerful)
Producer: Yeah... yeah... pathetic... extra... you are becoming an actor.... (Irony)

People say that my jokes need update... What has been said... has been said... no more stuff into it.
People say I as comedian suck... my joke suck... my timing sucks...
So does my life... what I tell on stage is what happens in my fucking life.


People always busy in your life?
People Got time... time is not their problem .. they just want nothing have to do with you whatsoever...

Your mom is crancky, timid, angry...



CHECK OUT HER FUCK LIFE
DIES FUCKING EXIST AS ACTION
OR MOREOVER AS A THEORY TO FUCK THE MIND

Oh comedians... not everything is funny and it's okay to say... If you are afraid of offending somebody...

JUST STOP COMEDY

If you think somebody is gonna get you the wrong way...
Oh men fix your mental faculties then go forward with comedy...

Silence should exist...
It's extremely important
Like sex... it's for stress free life

You are stressed, depressed in life?

1) I don't care
2) Kill yourself... and please fucking get over it... that's life men...
You either get over it or just stop living as overall action


Religious?
You are religious?
Fuck you men...
No useful arguments have ever introduced by the theist nation...
Imaginary God?
Fight with the illness men... go fight forward... fight with the fucking illness...
You "mentally challenged... screw up, fucked up"?

God's hand?
I use it jerk off myself



No comments:

Post a Comment