Monday, September 16, 2019

Comedy: Try Killing Yourself!?

By VeNgeR GrEenTag



Have you tried to kill yourself?

Probably not... mainly because you do not recognize that you are failure
Have you tried to hate your parents?
Try it... men... this shit is healthy... daily dose of anger is fair enough.
Do you hate yourself?
The answer is you do that because you recognize



1) Pin in everyone's ass
2) You recognize that you are failure



Talking on the phone is the mist horrible job for me... I have tried it... right now the last resort... I WANT TO BE IS CALLING OUT FOLKS



Your mom sucks as parent, if you do not recognize it... I RECОGNIZE IT
BASIC ASSUMPTION YOU
ARE TODAY HERE
FAIR ENOUGH
YOU ARE MISSING THE FUN PART

ME...
MY PROBLEM IS
I AM MISSING REALITY...
THE SHIT WHICH ENTERTAINS ME IS SHIT LIKE




"I want to see basic intimacy..between people and while that happens... I HOPE THOSE FUCKS DIE BY AIRPLANE CRASHES... IN THEIR LITTLE RANDE VOUR...

GOD HATES THEM"


"I want to break the spine and the back of a guy while fucks...
The higher big boss fuck sended me today an email...
Not abundant one men... that fuck is illiterate... but he sended good enough shit."

Right now I am thinking about the fun friend assumptions

"Not serious and not getting shit ... makes me less capable comedian."



Oh god people pick up their arguments out of their ass. Which explains a lot about the bible... it's created by maniac overthinkers...
They had that disorder... that why most characters die along the way...



AS WE GO...
NOTHING MORE THAN HUMANS VIVID EGO

No comments:

Post a Comment