Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Comedy: Dead Wrong

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

You are so fucking dead wrong men... you are fucking wrong... men just give one thought then another.

Old guys die from erection that's when you grow older you know the way you functions your body and you start killing vital organs.

Girls like much much muscular guys full of testosterone the same fucks gone insane and strangle and go to killing spree.

You can die from heart attack the word is stress cardiomyopathy.... How more sad end than a fucking break up which took your life...




Being rich means being old... having young girls around is like riding satan bicycle.
Most of my problems... life solving exercises are from my parents causation life-time being fucked up.
Domino pizza guy... go chocke on somebody's dick.

He is here because he is clearly desparate and wants to fuck... holy fuck... truth... hurts doesn't it?
Bulgarian language is the most awful mankind create object...
Religious people are nuts men
I want women... doesn't mean... I get 'em.. most times... I end up fucking my hands.
Going to a prostitute makes me mentally addicted... and ill...



Chill the fuck up men...
I have short plans... I hope I die at young age...
Quality sleep is the word

MORON

God - Multi level marketing... manipulation of deep human... human hacking that's whole formula... Oh god...

Your dick is self-cleaning organ... what you only need to do.. is to wrestle fuck up of your dick.
My mom you can see her at the dick festival... fighting for vagina rights and dick rights. Hope this bitch dies on the extreme levels... it's hightly a great idea. Joke stealers... stop it... memes... jokes online...
Come on men once do it.. right... you privileged fucking asshole. Sometimes I get vivid images of my mom... I WANT TO FUCK HER... REALLY... REALLY... REALLY BAD
I WANT TO TEACH HER A LESSON ..
BEFORE SHE WAS GIVING ADVICES AND LESSONS
NOW IS MY TURN..
TURN OVER BITCH... IT'S TIME TO FUCK
TIME ME AND MY DEAR DICK ENTER VAGINA WALLS ONCE AND AGAIN

Other people have got good skills with girls .... God at least has given them ways... and methods... to fuck people free....
Me to give a fuck is easy... to fuck... I NEED MONEY MEN
NO MONEY
NO FUN
HONEY
Fuck my friends... that's my motto
Fuck my new friends... that's what I do with girls.. I fuck 'em... Okay!?




Men have at least sepf-respect stop fucking trash special message for the guys who do not have any standards in life?

War... boys?
Stealing?
Whoa?

I want to die men... I WANT TO FUCKING DIE
MEN I SAW FEW OF THE WAR GUYS... I FEEL LIKE A PRICK... LIKE WHINY SICK BITCH... IF I GO OUT RIGH NOW AND START COMPARING WITH THE OTHER GUYS... THE WAR BOY GUYS... PROBABLY I AM THE MENTAL PATIENT




The word from now on... you gonna use to describe you and your ego is sophisticated moron. Oh men respect yourself styop fucking freaks from the freakshow... so relationships are all about building up... going full on upward going downward spiral. Downward shit is awful... most of my life and comedy ends up down...

THE DELIVERY US NOT PERFECT
I AM JUST LEAVING OUT NOT VALUED ACT
I DO NO STEAL
I DO TELL

No comments:

Post a Comment