Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Comedy: SwordLove

By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Hey fuckface... rebel or whatever distasteful bitch you are .. I don't care for your nickname... I care as much as for my performance florish men.

You don't like my comedy... so come over suck my dick...


IT'S DISNEY LAND MEN

YOU ARE A CRITIC AND YOU FIND 6 MINUTES AREN'T ENOUGH...

CLEARLY ENOUGH...
I FUCK ONCE AND THE OTHER THINGS AND TYPES GO FUCKING SUICIDE MEN



Special advice for the guys from the impro clubs... go kill yourself... you suck men...
Kill yourself!

Did you knew that somebody fucked your mom to create you... THIS GUY DEFINETLY GIVES FUCK ABOUT YOU OR LET'S SAY FOR HER J.J.

Ask your mom... when you go home as for "Am I adopted?"... because the truth ... YES YOU ARE... FUCK LIKE YOU IS FROM THE Freakshow.

If this which I do.. act and say makes me metal...fucker. then my life has started whole mental instuion.
I think I spoil the whole fucking joke

"I can't take it anymore..."
One cashier said this to me...




The best reply and outcome in such situations...
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK...
IF YOU WANT SOME FUCK.. STOP TAKING AND START GIVING YOU PATHETIC BITCH

I hate hairdresses... and as in other words barbershop... they take money and they can make you from faggot up to bitch looking.
How about die while you eat with spoon?
Doing acting?
Becoming a comedian... start being bitch. Main goal ... main purpose.
Faggots are horrible... I want all of them... bunch of them to die... why?
I imagine those fuckers to be parents... the one should be father figure the other should be mom... what they are going to do is broad up in unhealthy way a child + othe other horrible thing that gays are dumb woth them dumb little skulls.
Those fuckers all the time... change roles...
It's like hooking out with tranger... you never know who fucks who...

I like the idea of  "Give a fuck", "Care For others?", "Help out others", "Be Nice" ... I like the whole fucking idea the more people follow this idea the more pussy left for me...
So yeah follow the group think mind... You twisted bag of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment