Monday, September 16, 2019

Comedy: It's A Joke

By VeNgeR GrEenTag



I am fascinated from people who are screw up as prople and they keep comming back and back...


WHAT HOLDS YOU ON, MEN?




I am huge interested and in killers and serial killers... how those fucked up people kill others?
Did you got enough fucked up?
I even can't kill myself...
I can't take drugs
I can't dose up with alcohol...

I am hugely pin up in the ass... to be more watcher and experiencer and to less escape in life...
I tried few times a prostitutes and this makes me ill...
It makes me mentally ill... that I am going in unhealthy relationships ..


You know parents they fuck you over few 20-30 years .... and the next years you are not alone... you GOT VOICES MEN
FUCKING VOICES MEN...
THEY TELL DIFFERENT SHIT ...
YOU TRY TO BE NORMAL .. BUT YOU SUCK ALONG the way!





Here is the thing men we pull out our sleeves... fucking around with people which we know... people which we are hugely familar with...
We won't fuck around with people who are out of our circle... out of our league...

We just do not have the fucking BALLS MEN... WE GOT SKILLS... NO BALLS MEN

SOMEBODY...
AN ILLNESS IN THE SKY
IS FUCKING AROUND

The drunk and people on drugs ... have the most fun... they give less fuck...
The normal people give more fuck and are walking ball of toxicity...
The dick is a strange pipe... a raping pipe... once it wants to fuck the other moment it's pretty embarrassed part in the human body.

It's pretty a joke... do say...
Do tell
Here is the worst thing in life men... you don't have money... you won't fuck men...
Money pays of the big line... the big space between low average pussy and higher class.



I just started using facebook
You can go with clap
Clap you dumb fucks
...

You do sacrafice... you hurt your both hands in the name of me...
Pretty deep ape shit men
I hate this with stories in facebook and instragram...

PRETTY THE MESSAGE EVERYONE IS HAVING MORE FUN THAN ME
IT'S SO HORRIBLE

WE GOT ACTORS... COMEDIANS... WRITERS
AND YOU DISGUSTING ANALYZING FUCK...



The joke is on is... to live on this fucking planet... Isn't the most horrible job to be a planet... to be a ball and moving and moving and moving and in the same time nobody is paying you...
You are doing it unconditionally... and doing it again and again and this fucking ball has no face and no feelings...
Sounds like last few years from life...
I am drained out from emotions...
Life is a baggage.. you got whole fucking bag on your back and you shoukd try to dissapoint less others and impresd you and others...

Such thoughts...
Kill my motivation on living

No comments:

Post a Comment