Friday, October 4, 2019

Comedy: Problems... We

By VeNgeR GrEenTag


We as society we got problems... hyper active - a problem... not a childhood... children thing.
Too outrageous - Mentality ill
Bipolar
Overeating

Come on... problems or not finishing the line and all of 'em are conning society.
We were never seen as such type of dysfunctional as right now.


Obligated to sucks dicks for ever

I am using facebook... It's very seddictive app the more yo enter the more you "care"..... the more you care the more you give "fucks"...



THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU ARE GIVING MORE FUCKS



Everybody knows "that" and "this"... and "you are not funny"... and "he is funny"?

1) Not everbody knows that when your father was penetrating your moms vagina he had to... pull out... the fucking dick

2) So what... You got taste?
And now what?
What type of adequately reaction...
I am suppossed to make?

Fuck me?
Fuck you?
Anger
Jealous
Hatres


How about STOP WASTING MY ESSENTIAL TIME



You believe in God...
Oh great
My faith is my father's dick



(Audience... applausing)
Yup... go for it... keep doing it... I need validation...
I am fucking on the next fucking level...
Like it or not... I HAD SEX WOTH YOUR MOM
YOU UGLY PIECES OF HATRED



(Hecklers)
I don't get you... why you are continueing with the hatred?
I am with your mom
Get over it
I just don't get your type of love



What's with craddles... people?
It's like a pushing coffin...



No comments:

Post a Comment