Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Comedy: Truth

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Yeah...

This is truth your father needed to use condom... And Yeah He forgot the main rules of life, REDPILL BITCHES GIRLS ARE THERE FOR PIRKING NOT FOR KIDS PORK AND LEAVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BITCHES KILL DREAMS Drama queens Screw ups Retards And those nasty incapable of love creatures fuck you long term. Break is difficult in term long lasting pain Memories of Incability and yeah my dick last once... I fucked up, retard and got screw me up... When your dick doesn't work open other holes for pleasures, silly goose fuck. Life is a messuared distance you fuck You kill You die and still I hope I die in my sleep Jerk off booze and yeah bad recipe of awful romance. Recently a girl asked me is there something wrong with her YEAH YOU SUCK YOU LOOK AWFUL YOU ARE DIGESTION FROM PARENT DISSAPROVAL + DISAPPOINTED AND YOU LOOK LIKE SKELETON TAKEN FROM THE GRAVEYARD Why to return to unsuccessfull relationship... And person when stuff are not working out Because broken Can not continue Neglected childhood And habbitual life Unstable love Unfuckable and dysfunctional childhood Is what ruins and eats you AND THEY SAY ENTERTAIMENT NO NEED FOR IT NO NEED SOCIAL MEDIA FUCK FUCK HACKERS AND FUCK THOSE BOTTOM LINE FAGGOTS WHO WRITE CIDE SO WHAT ARE KIDDO OF BROKEN OBJECTIFIED MOM? FOR GIRLS... WOMEN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY BITCH PIECE OF WITH NO IDENTITY + JUST FOR FUCKING THIS IS FOR WOMEN THOSE BITCHES I HAD ... 5 WEEKS OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS WHY? BECAUSE MEAT STARTED HAVING IDENTITY AND CONFIDENCE AND HUGE EGO FEMINISTS FUCK YOU JUST FUCK YOU YOU SLIM AND FAT SLIME OF STOMACH ACID AAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU CRAP YOU SHIT Women have one use fucking other stuff fuck off Why to apologize to toxic waste if shit? I hate women. I had nights which I had less sleep. I STARTED GETTING PILLS AND STARTED DRINKING ANOTHER FUCKO STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment