Sunday, December 27, 2020

Comedy: Anxiety

By VeNgeR GrEenTag


I hate holidays
They are made up
BS
FUCKED UP
SCREW UP
THEY SUCK
THEY ARE JUSY WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY AND YEAH WE SUCK

Life is like abortion
Sad
Meanigless
And useless along the way

Why you can't be in love
It eats all the humor
You are becoming humorless

I am cool,awesome, the best... but here the people who are here they suck.

They are stuff which I hate, like my mom which is back bone toxic bitch.
Friends which establish
Privacy, fuck rules... fuck basic primal stuff

I hate holidays, so does lonly times fucko and weirdos!

Some people are narrow minded because their life sucks.

Hey Faith... fucks
Religious zealots
Crazy nutjobs
Look
Stop contradicting each other
GROW PAOR OF BALLS

I WANT TO CONSUME AND CONSUME DATA
LIKE A PAIR OF WORTHLESS SOCKS

LIFE BEATS YOU UP TO YOUR KNEES AND STILL YOU NEED TO STAND UP
AND PISS SOMEWHERE
AT LEAST I DO IT
WHEN I GET BEAT UP

Some people are dull fucks
Poop on oil and eaten by dogs

Its like a yardstick life, full of stories which are fiction because are made up about people, characters and features which never existed in reality.

Reality is drunk vision
Of poop in can

No comments:

Post a Comment