Friday, December 4, 2020

Comedy: GFu

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


GFU

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
U
FUCK

FUCK IS LIKE PERSON
AND
FUCKS AS FOLKS

AND SHE DEFINITELY FUCKING SOMEBODY

Oh men
Life is so horrible
Lies
Crappy sold out fucked up shit
Listen
Epidemical
Chemical
Fucks
Your mom is a process of degraded and degenerated wasted material wasted sack of shit.


Limbs...
YEAH SURE
YOUR MOM IS BORN OUT FUCK

Sill this Mad world song is not shutting up in my head

Have you ever been in circus?
My head is like circus if you fuck me
You get free tickets
Tick
Tick
Tick
The clock is ticking
Guess what
Tick
Tick
Tick
When times up
I am going too shoot myself
I am bored as fuck


Always
There is the fuck who says he is more funny
"than you"
Always that guy
That person
Yeah sure


Which girls are on TV?
Girls which you won't fuck at first place!

You got problems?

Fuck OFF

You suck?
Fuck Off

Before in my previous sex life, I was fuck and leave
Now I am going with fuck with stay
But still in first place when I fuck something which I have never counted as human being...
I am talking about women...

I hate women
I have solution

SLAUGHTER THEM
ALL
JUST TOO MUCH DRAMA AND TRAUMA


Here is the thing if your wife is a model kill yourself, If your wife is ugly, Trump goes with build a wall, I say fuck the wall ANNNNNND SOFA I GUESS

Here is a carrot...
Here is a secret
Everyone wants to make impact
But guess what
YOU JUST DON'T MATTER
STAY LOW
STAY DOWN
AND SHUT THE FUCK UP
SHUT THE HELL UP
I AM HERE
I AM THE BOSS


The whole thing
Next line effect
Is the moment its difficult to recall a person name who you are seeing for first time.


Oh piss the fuck off
Mate

No comments:

Post a Comment