Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Comedy: Dynamics

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Life is paintful
I need pain killers
That's how you mustard up confidence and deal with life
Pain killers, drugs and alcohol

And definetly after growing up in fucked up place and developing as lobster in bin
You need anesthetic and sedatives

JUST TO CHILL THE FUCK UP
LESS YOU GIVE FUCK
THE MORE COOLER YOU CAN BE
I NEED PILLS FUCKS


I am dysfunctional
Cooler and better than you

I JUST WANT TO GRAB PILLS NUMB THE BITCHY PAIN AND LETS PLAY FOLKS
FILTERS ARE WASH OUT FAGGOTS
THOSE USE FILTERS
PEOPLE WHO SUCK IN LIFE...
I AM NUMBING THE
pain GIVEN FROM SOCIETY

GOVERMENT WANTS TO SHUT US UP
THATS THE TRUTH FAGGOTS


I just checked out Lady Gaga Dating history
Oh men such a huge list of dicks
I want the same pussy
But my list is with


Waa
Waaaa
Waaaaaa

Jim Carrey ex girlfriend...
Kill herself... suicide...
Sometimes bitch attitude, not doors meeting pipe inside holes that's what happens...
Drug overdrose, sometimes break up sucks but Ms. White took it one step further like my way in sex... in my case it just never happens.

What's with healthy eating?
Come on
Fast food
Fast pick up
And yeah
Eat swallow like big piece narrow minded pain

I am not planning to watch... game of thrones...
Its full of adult fucked up content and it nerv wrecks me

For Women you are Mr. Dependable...
She will change clothes.. make up...
Just to prepare for the next person to fuck.

In calable of fucking

GO JERK OFF FAGGOT!

Women are attention seeking bitches
Fuck those bitches
Fucks
Jerks

No comments:

Post a Comment