Friday, December 11, 2020

Comedy: RapeT

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

T rex was a rapist let's go with fill this blank place.

I need father's love
I am looking for father
Mein is dead
It's not gf mother's love
Looking forward up to its
GF... LOOKING FOR FATHER FIGURE

Recently I was at a party
Fuzzy drinks
Cookies
Sweets
And masks
It starts at 6 and finished at 9...
OH FOR GOD SAKE IS THAT CHILDREN PARTY OR GROWN UPS PARTY?
RAPE
CHEAT
KISS
FUCK
DRINK
GET DRUNK
GET DRUGS
AND MOVE ON
BE IN MORAL
WHATS WITH GROWN UPS HAVING...
CHILDREN PARTIES
YOU ARE SUPPOSSED TO BE ADULTS
YOU SILLY GOOSE


Oh JEEZ
SHUT UP
SHUTTTTTTTT UPPP
THE COVID19 EVENT SUCKS
GETTING RAZORS TIME FOR LAUGHING


Shut UP
LAZER FUCK


Your face looks like a whole decimal system...
But with difference retard and unfuckable

Have you ever used a mirror?
USE ONE
YOU DUMB MORON


University is the way... school is the way job is the forward process of the whole thing, guess WHAT MORON
READ THE LABEL
GO OVER THE NOTE
WRITE DOWN YOU ARE DUMB AS FUCK AND LETS MOVE ON SHALL WE?


Have you seen a combination between most ugly human being + toxic?
USE A MIRROR
AND HERE IS SOME KINDA
JOKER
CUT YOUR VEINS YOU RESTLESS PIECE OF HUMAN MATERIAL


They say brain can improve... and humans growth can be measured
But your case
NOOOO
GO
TRY
KILLING YOURSELF


Ego...
I have got a solution
Your mom
Build up
Backward bitch

Yeah
Yeah
Yeah
Hatred
I had less attention during the covid19 epidemic

We need to start to mind rape people

Its quite a fuck up...
Rejection
So I destroyed her...
I am as awful as her
Double the count ...
Just paralyze
MIDDLE FINGER
AND FUCK YOU

Definetly that
Fuck her
Screw her up
I am not the fuck up she is... I am just normal SOS...
Double hecker
OX
DOGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment