Friday, December 11, 2020

Comedy: Prost

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Prostitutes give you love
Something which specific.. special cases
Nut jams
Nutsjob
Fuck ups
Need to fit society

My dick doesn't get hard twice times?
I can't get it up
Two times
Why to waste time on bitches and free girls which pump you up... with shame, insanity, blame...
No need for that


"GOD AND JESUS IS THE WAY"
Guess what you silly retard the way is my dick...
Flip
Skip

AND FUCK YOU

Self centered bastards that's my opinion on people
Girls
Fuck em
Just fuck em
Dick in hole
And bye
That's it
Meat for porking, faggots
Yeah I suck in dick performance why?
Fuck off
Needless and needy less capse fuck
She is happy so fuck her!

If I accept it...
And say
"Okay"... will you stop talking about that you Shitty version Jesus fuck
Yeah God...
I got opinion
Stab a sword inside your ass
Kill yourself
And yeah Jesus is there
Way way
Fucking above my throbbing cock
Full of white blood

You should see how pathetic my ass was
When I was apologizing
Yeah
Silly
And fucked up
I guess I am bringing her terrors
Sleep well you damn silly bitch

I hate math so does summing up... consuming up life
It sucks
Duck down wasted fuck

Comedians are like worms
Which just keep comming up
You slob piece of shit
GETTTTTT OUTTTT

I have a problem... I am codependent..
It means I am far away from independent...
And JESUS IS THE SOLUTION?
REALLY?
FUCK OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment