Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Comedy: Tr

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

When you are loud, rude, offensive...
THATS THE PERSON THEY WANT TO FUCK
THEY FUCK ASSHOLES

STOP THE B.S.
YOU GOOSE 


Stuff which I just figured out
Fixing tie
Just a confidence booster and o yeah...
And for looking more attractive
Playing with the shoe
Sign she likes you

THE TRUTH I STARTED THIS WHOLE BODY LANGUAGE THING
AND YEAH WE ALL SUCK
BUT PEOPLE LIKE ME START LIKE
WORMS AND PIGEONS


O... yooo... Jesus dick...
YOOOO
JESUS DICK


So you stay in the shower longer because you didn't had enough love in your childhood?
OOOOO
SO SAD
KIDDo
YOU ARE YOU PATHETIC


DON'T WANT YOU
EXTREME
level abuse
+
Stuck a duck inside
Some kinda asshole who has already found hacks to get around more women...
I want not lip nibble...
Lip bitting
But those faggots die with a duck inside their holes

JESUUUUUUUUSSSSSS

I am 21 years...
Soon 22
Making
Right now I don't know anything after 20 more years

SAME THING
UGHHHH HAHAHA


Poor people eat from the ground
Rich eat from jars nuts
Go to restaurants and their lifes are just more fancy

I was yelling and God mad said screw up shit to her
Now our relationship goes with

"I don't wish to talk to you"
Imagine fear level injested
While me being angry

Angry people produce more ideas

SO FUCK YOU ALL

LOVE takes 0.2. Seconds
So does my dick to get hard
From thought progression up to dick getting hard

Hey guys...
I am comming from the rich folks table
They are doing great...
They are fucking great
The average class screw up...
We need to stay there...because down there is no in fucking way to sustain life...

Yeah... people make choices accommodated with poor decisions
For they idiotic ego controlling fucked up life

No comments:

Post a Comment