Friday, December 4, 2020

Comedy: MeN

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Men don't ask for permission
They give permission

Kids and Boys drink fuzzy drinks
Men get drunk and drink
Hardcore shit because problems
are real not childish
Fucks and fucks
Expectations get written get said and you get fucked

Relationship and marriage that
Shit eats yo
Eats you can of fuck

I started drinking alcohol
That's the moment when I became a real men
I grow up
I became grown up
No more child

Bitches obey bits
Children play games

Shut UP
FUCKS


I started drinking booze
I got fucked up
Women
Because they fuck you up for life

When they fuck you over you start
drinking
Its pain Induction
Yeah sed is difficult first time
Get your booze
And start rollen
Nobody fucks me over

Robin Williams said alcohol is not solution
But he is dead
So fuck you
Reactive piece of shit


I HATE YOU
YOU SACK OF SHIT

I GET THE THUSDAY THING
NICE GUYS
AND GOOD GUYS
DON'T FUCK
WHO FUCKS
MEN REAL MEN


No comments:

Post a Comment