Saturday, April 3, 2021

Comedy: Are U?

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Really?
Are you a weirdo?

Here is absurdity of life
We lock down and sue comedians and leave out the real crimals... out there
Oh god what urinals!

Don't you want to fuck those manly guys who go with their haircut like a woman
...
WAD UP
FAGGOTS
I WANT TO RAPE THOSE DISGUSTING NICHE OF PEOPLE

And who the fuck do you like?
Really?
Who
Who will fuck
Marry
Really who?
Selfish bottom lined germ

When we talk about germs all of em are virgin and waste of time, yeah advance class
FUCK OFF!

Marriage is what make you one standing out man
STAND OUT PUSSY

Death people don't mind it
About Celebrating their fucked up
Celebrational days

I just get angry when I see flatulence of human kind
It gross me out
It makes me gut sick
And just awful

Oh... oh... oh Jerry Seinfield
We got him as comedian
We got his clean comedy
And his shit show
Oh men this guy sucks
No cuss, no fuck, no offensive words
Men where do you live for fuck sake?

I hate those made up stupid shows with fed up lies about too much positivity.
I just started digesting more pick up videos, just background not sure what to fo with those archives but nothing more tells than another James Patterson Book.

What kicks me out, bumps me out is Dictionary of missinformation, oh god sounds like good read book which starts collecting dust on my shelve, thats what happend with books buy em and abandon em. It reminds me for most of you avoided and abandoned from your parents.

Life sucks, so does being a parent who just try to avoid reality in all cost. Lawyer... it goes with liar, first time I read it... it sounded like "liar", I read it like "liar" and it was written as "lawyer".

Pick up is the way nerds and geeks get chance to meet pussy. They become cool kids
Still thiking about killin somebody
Its just a thought
USELESS
And worthless
Reminds me for a black man erection


No comments:

Post a Comment