Saturday, April 17, 2021

Comedy: Truie

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Theists they sound idiotic and most of their writtings are waste of time. PLEASE STOP WASTING YOUR TIME
WATCHING VINES
WATCHING TIK TOK
WATCHING DUMB CAT VIDEOS
WHATS THAT?
HAVE WE EVER EVOLVED?

Bees suck... they suck they stung and they suck, what a waste of power creating insects which most of them are purposeless and them after all you go with THERE IS ALMIGHTY PURPOSE

We've got fantasie football league... we've got baseball,basketball league. Only jerking off and just being a screw up dumb fuck does not have label

The first phase its magical thinking
Its making shit up

When go and look at believers some of them go one step further with believing in one more God... extra what the fuck?

And congralutations to all of those who have died at early age you have ripped yourself out of the Gene pool, out of the reproduction process. Your reward for this ultimatum is Darwin Evolution Reward!

Whats so fascinating with dead... nothing at all?
I hate birds - Those annoying songs
I hate the starving africans - Get Food you piece of black fuck up
I hate people - I just hate masses... as overall too much people its just too much
I hate those social justice worriors those wirriors who fuck everyday - I want to bash them and bend them over and when they think about sec to ejaculate.

My father died what happen, suicide?
How did I felt, oh yeah great one problem away, more money for me, more food and little bit more peaceful life.

I hate people with lifes... always those are the groups who want to show how their life is better than everyone else life. Shut up, goose fuck!

I hate people who just moan, groan and just make all type of noises in life. They annoy me... what annoys me those useless noises which are nor statements just pointless usage of vocal cords.
Shut up or I will cut your cords

My life is evolves around hate and goes as far as hate. Here are huge stuff covid19 came up.
Its 19 Year old, longest relationship
Longest event
Longest sexual fantasie
Longest erection
Best sexual partmer
Noble reward for best nickname
And somebody needs to shut up
I WANT TO FUCK
EAT
AND SLEEP
OKAY?
NO NEED FOR STATS FOR HOW PEOPLE ARE DYING
PEOPLE HAVE DIED BEFORE AND NIW IS GOING THE SAME CYCLE FUCK OFF

Whats with caring about old fucks
And giving fuck about old people
They die
Over

Okay... those fuck ups, youth screw up, alcoholics and cancerous walking full of toxic venom are just going they last station graveyard. So shut up and go to sleep.

I hate people who train and just find their way in society with sucess and think poditive and zero negativity and just positive recess and recess... IT JUST MAKES ME MAD
I WANT STUFF FOOD IN MYSELF
+ WANT TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE AVOIDING FOOD STANDARD

Black people are just walking coal, okay Nothing special that they have big dicks it doesn't help at all at the end. It just never compensate for the starving children.


No comments:

Post a Comment