Saturday, April 17, 2021

Comedy: Right or?

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Fuck women... all other options.
Women get rights
Yeah those rights start with checklist
My personal bitch

Women are for fucking they are out there to make me feel better, thats their rights
Thats what should, will and must happen.

You are here to give me sex, fuck you and leave
Fuck your dreams or your fantasies
No hugs
No touching
No kisses
I am a man I do not need this b.s. mental masturbation crap.

Yeah.. yeah I just cum in a woman pie hole... yup
The mouth,now go eat disgusting 4 Limbed fuck

My HardCore philosophy for women is pump em and dump em.

Tits, ass those big .. ... huge ones those are nothing special. Slimy, just waste of body fat... thats how God I intended to do it.
And who is god?
Transgender?
Both sexes in one place

Rape is fun if you look the right angle
My dick is erected and hard
I am not saying all for it
But when dick is hard and around mein radius there are kids fuck em.


No comments:

Post a Comment