Saturday, April 17, 2021

Comedy: Fdrui

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

It just makes me mad that black people think that they way way way way above society. They think that avoding food makes em better as nation. But thats what happens when evolution at certain ethnic groups just never happens.
I am not saying Darwin is Wrong
Or Dawkins is just selling atheist books because its more profitable

What people seem never to get that you are watching Pirates movie with starting leading star Johny Depp. Nothing goes anywhere I get the idea, what I do not get do we have such a small brain that we started playing game in which we watch dumb shit.

My life is more fun than most of your, I can't get drunk or get drugs or go to gamble. Because everything from here needs money, thing which I am on the limit + I am overthinker which nust doubles my standards in life.

My best friend his dad is dead
Here is a fun fact, I never liked this guy he is those crazy scientist arrogant, sarcastic, mean,big deal, annoying and I am definetly happy that this guy is dead.

People die, so shut up your pie hole!

Pick up is for those social retards
Its for people who are socially retarded

My father died 2016, big deal I have seen everything
Dick picks
Nude photos
All type of stuff of this parasite
I am happy that he is dead

Do you remember those parents to kids advice
Or adults giving to their kids advice stuff like
"It will happen one day"
"Stuff happen"
- Yeah... BIG B....S... SHUT UP YOU CRAPPY WANKER

They could even go as far as saying
"You are now the man in the house"
What does it even mean that?
Really what does it mean?
I asked my mom to do my pervert fetishes or to fuck her,my offer has been decline
I do not have acess and privileges as a man to fuck
No access to money
No acess to control stuff at house
Nothing... just kiddo with title man up
It just annoys me labels like "man up",when in reality you just don't mean that.

People need to start mean stuff,not just to say them... but to mean them.

I will clean the table
Clean your shoes
And no fuck?
Gars... gals girls
FUCK OFF

Clean and fuck.
. Okay... survice...

Okay,I get that athletic body her mouth is blowing my dick... its for blowjob. So remove the mustard from your mouth retard and blow me.

Women have too much holes, if you can stick objects bigger than small toys its a fuckable place, my opinion is each hole in the woman body has one function for my dick, fuck all other settings fuck em.

No comments:

Post a Comment