Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Comedy: MasterClass (Old M)

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I took few MasterClasses… I also watched pleny courses and education videos. This is just a promissing start OFF…

I am better than you…

Just better than you…

Way way… above you…


AND SO WHAT GOD IS OVER THERE…

UP IN THE SKY..

JESUS AND THOUNSAND OTHER PEOPLE

AND WHEN IT SNOWS AND RAIN…

ITS THEIR PISS OR POOPING?


This idea is flat… so far and most scientology scientist…

Being deluded, delusional and irrational does not make you in any shape or form a scientist.


I am the most shitties human being ever lived.

I wipe out my dick in my Girlfriend sleeping pillow.


Guess what  doing that is not abusing control its what this bitch wants and deserve… okay … okay this iscnot mein… BUT FUCK YOU… FOR BELIEVING ME… YOU SHPULDN'T BELIEVE ME AT FIRST PLACE!


Marriage… IS BS…

RELATIONSHIPBIS BS

(BullShit)

Time to go BASIC


I am a tall fuck

Just a fuck

Username: admin

Password: admin 


You remember those localhost…

I HAE OPINION ABOUT THOSE FUCKERS

HUGE WANKERS

Fucking huge wankers

Thats it

They don't  fuck

They just wank, wank and wank…

Wow Crappy old faggots


I got friends…

Fuck em…

When us about business and friends…

Fuck all


No comments:

Post a Comment