Saturday, March 20, 2021

Hacks And Tricks

 Most problems of dating or going out and doing pick up or let's put it like talking with people and getting somewhere. Like free drinks or getting new friends or starting to hang out with new people and with time networking the whole problem comes from inner thing... you need to start writting down some stuff... start believing some new shit.

I get it I was in your place

"To write this"... "FUCCK OFF"...  "not my thing"... "I am different"
"This is not for me"... "Whatever" 

And so on and so on and the monologue was endless, but I needed to make a change to change my way of thinking and the first step is starting with new beliefes the next step in moment of doubt. Question your doubt... question your references your bad habbits, bad experience... 

Ask your self 

"Is it my fault?"

"Do I get it wrong?"
"Do I see it in a made up way from my ego?"


Here is the CHEAT SHEET!


DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment