Thursday, April 23, 2020

Comedy: T

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I hate those guys who are playing big and play as they are going to beat shit out of you...

I HATE 'EM

You piece of low tolerated testosterone!

Okay,
OKAY... LETS GET IT CLEAR...
I HATE CHRISTMAS
JESUS DEAD

Fuck you... you damm silly faggot...
God is comming?
Comming for what?
For my dick?
For who to fuck next?


I have seen this guy how he operates... he gets angry and start throwing around tsunamis at people... start wiping out people...

THIS GUY NEEDS HELP...
If he is in operating room... he is going to kill everybody...incompetent piece of shit.
Just read the book...

THE HOLY BIBLE
I Call it The Worthless Piece of shit
Its hopeless
It wastes time
It does not make sense
The prequel sucks (Jesus... nice... angry father... oh come on... oh come on if you come out of abusing and dysfunctional family you do not become thy lord... you become a serial killer and you end up in jail for the rest of your life.)


My life is going pretty fine... okay... my life is great...
I am not angry at home... I DO NOT ROAST OR THROW NASTY INSULTS at anybody..
I do other shit

I masturbate bunch of times around the kitchen, I was used to use bathroom... but I got bored... right Now I am going full on mode in masturbating my mom and dad bedroom...
My dad this piece if shit is dead... so cum is life...
So I am bringing light and life in their bedroom,
OH HOLY SPIRIT
Before I was rampage fucking the pillow, masturbating while my granny is asleep... JUST KILLIN IT...
RIGHT NOW I AM SEARCHING SHIT WHICH TO USE FOR AS ENHANCING MY MASTURBATION CYCLE


Yup, I am fucked so does your stupid mom.

I am better than most comedians... I AM JUST BETTER... I AM JUST BETTER...
Bill Hicks - Died From Cancer (I call this bad luck)
Sam Kinkson - Karma, Bad Luck
Robin Williams - (This hairy comic...) Died from suicide
Ralphie May - Natural Dead (Kinda...)

I am better from mist of them...
I AM NOT PLANNING TO LIVE LONGER OR TO IMPROVE MY LIFE...
I AM NOT PLANNING TO INTO THIS MILLENIAL BULLSHIT...
I AM PLANNING TO KILL MYSELF

No need for positive
Hope
Life sucks already...
Being positive and having hope is like saying
"FUCK YOU GOD... I AM STAYING HERE"

Abuse is fun...
Its fun activity
We got
COVID19
We had The Holocaust, The Great Depression...
Around such events the best exercise you can do is abuse women, just go forward it.
Do it at consistent levels...
With women you can fuck around huge... huge... massively...
Thats fun...

TAKE FROM THIS WHORE 10 YEARS
... 20 YEARS... MY LIFE SUCKS DOES YOUR GONNA SUCK


Midget rape...
We need... midget people to rape...
Its going to be a whone new rape class...
A holy class lf Lepricons.


In the end you end up with the cheap meat...
NOT WITH THE HOTTIE
NOT WITH THE BEAUTIFUL... CUTE GIRL
NOT WITH THE SEXY ONE...
BUT WITH THE CHEAP ONE...
THE UGLY ONE...

Ugly are dumb and they procreate...
Beautiful girls... wait... time is value... and value is money.


No comments:

Post a Comment