Thursday, April 2, 2020

Comedy: And He Makes Noises

By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Is it possible to kill myself?
And end it all… life is paintful

SOME ADVICE FOR SOME COMEDIANS
STOOOOOOOOOOP STEALING

ADVICE TO MY FAKE FRIENDS
TIP
WARNING
WHAT YOU CALL IT

GET DOWN, it's for to play if vagina stick a huge object inside, if dick chop it off and lets fun all of us.

Also one more thing… I AM NOT ANNOYING… I AM JUST HONEST
Don't you feel like a shit… don't you have one of those days in which you feel worthless and want to end it all?
Now a guy start warning me with labels…
Hey awkward piece of shit… stop saying stupid shit.
Annoying piece of crap.

Having dysfunctional family… makes you great guy…
WHICH MEANS IN BETTER THAN YOU
JUST BETTER THAN YOU

I have fun… at holidays I get more than fun than each one of you sum up… is going to have…
You got couples..happiness and joy…
FUCK THIS
BORING SHIT

FUCK IT

On holidays… I get great shit… once I was almost near to get arrested for second time.
I was arrested once it was all about fireworks throwing in a park with trees.
I did it because average and poor life bores the shit out of me.
Being you…
I choose to die than to be a snob like you… worm…like you.
Holidays are great… if you got a knife… go stab someone… if you got metal box… set… also and other luxury objects used for fighting… use them, don't feel embarresed. I learnt a lot of about life the moment my father bashed my head against the monitor…
It just happens!

It wasn't all about brain damage, mental damage… it was all about… rules…
If you got a chair…
If you got sonething big and huge… get it and start hitting… them the fun part is the end of the game yoy end up in psychiatry... near to the pill section. BUT GUESS WHAT PILLS WONT FILL AND FIX MY WOUNDS AND MY LIFE… SO
YEAH… GOT FEW OF THOSE AND I AM COMMING BACK FOR ROLLEN

Sometimes people tell me I AM NOT DOING WELL, I FAIL…
They also tell me… I AM NOT GOING DEEP ENOUGH…
I DO NOT ARGUMENTS…
GUESS WHAT YOUR ADVICE SUCKS AND IF LOUIS CK IS SHUTTING DOWN NEWCOMERS… THERE IS A HUGE BEHIND IT ALL…
It all started with a core

Hey Monkey… fuck.. what type of procreation is this?
Going to procrate in a base of 2 generations?
Are you alright?
Are you with your right mind?
Cynical fuck!

Everyone is fucked up…

No comments:

Post a Comment