Sunday, April 5, 2020

Comedy: All Mad

By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Definetly all people are mad... and this is a huge fucking mile stone...
Life is overated and this is truth up to the matter.

Out there... around this covid19 virus ... there are people... wish, want to kill as activity.
Its just for the sake if fun...
Because they need to die... no need for any good reason...
Just dead thats all.

I dropped out from social media...
Facebook.. instragran...
You won't see me on snapchat and instragram because what more bigger Deliding way of wasting time than on those platforms...
I am totally fine...

OKAY WITH UPS
But downs?
In emotional sense... oh really?
I am totally against it...
Its abuse against humans.

I stopped Facebook because I started feeling to masturbate + to bash somebody's head...
Always catching up with idiots out there...
Idiotic... moron post... jokes...
Have you read those image jokes?

They are NOT FUNNY...
OKAY...
NON OF THEM...

I said it
I fucking said it...
I speak for the people...
As conan says... but fuck this guy is society all of them are pathetic we are talking about digging up yourself from a shitty... hole.
Oh God.. this is horrible.

Recently... I just found out that jerking off and masturbating are over the top... just over the top...
I can't keep doing it forever...
I DO NOT WANT MY WAY OF COPING IS TO BE TOUCHING MY DICK...
RIGHT NOW I STARTED WITH FOOD...
I DO NOT LOOK FAT...
BUT I EAT ALOT...
I NEED TO STUFF IT UP... I NEED TO SILENT EMOTIONS TO SMOOSH THEM

YEAH... YEAH... FUCKING #Stayhome
FUCK YOU...
YOU PIG OF WASTED SHIT...
JUST FUCK YOU...
DO DARE FUCK YOU...


Those fast delivering food and calling people to deliver you food are the most annoying... just fucking annoying.
Here are few stand points
Lazy slobs
Stink
Fat
Unhealthy beasts...
Fuck you!

A guy sended me... voice message about something...
Can you imagine the level of annoyance..
I HAVE?
CAN YOU!?

Why should I give you food, no reason at all... just no reason...
To shit...
Piss and procreate...
Fuck you...
Bad at survival?
Guess what... fuck...
If you suck over here... you suck over there.

Everything in Life is all about sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment