Sunday, May 3, 2020

Comedy: G

By VeNgeR GrEenTag



Fucking is the worthless piece of shitty activity...

Most people have horrible... pictures upon which to masturbate... but when you are moron and life sucks life gives you... exceptions!

Nobody does hates you...
Hating is all about caring and giving a fuck...


"Life is like a box of chocolates"

But who said you are getting and the chocolates...
You ain't getting that


When I am out... ITS ALWAYS ABOUT MY SIZE AND THEY I LOOK...
SKINNY...
LARGE...
FUCK YOU...
SO YOU ARE 2 MEETERS?
HOW LONG ARE YOU?

Guess what damn faggot...
Somebody is knocking on the door...
Knock... knock
Its your fucking
FAT BITCHY MOM... She dieing from AIDS...
We are talking about age problems.

Okay... OKAY...
I Participated in the covid19 movement...
I was the best participant...
I won the fucking thing...
I just won it...
I am not saying I am smart or clever
I just did it ... thats all
I won it...
Covid19 movement you "Stayhome"
At home I had and other activies other people...learn cooking...
I started learning how to kill myself
Other people practice Affirmations and other shitty self-believing positive thoughts...
I was practicing depression, stress, anxiety, self-loathing...
Fun shit
Fuck shit


You die
Life is shitty

Average people need
10-20 minutes to fall asleep ...
I am way beyond average.
. I NEED HOUR SOMETIMES SLEEP JUST DOES NOT HAPPEN...
I GET ANNOYED FROM BACKGROUND NOISES...
I GET UP...
I DO THE WORK
I SHUT THEM UP
I JUST DO IT...


Some people I want to drown them...
Their moral dumb opinion annoys me...
They die Stewart Francis dumb fuck!



No comments:

Post a Comment