Friday, April 10, 2020

Comedy: Turn It Down

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I want to GO DOWN
Just DOWN
Fuck you all

SHUT UP...
JUST FUCKING SHUT UP
I KNOW THIS STORY... I JUST KNOW IT


In the end as we know life... it just sucks... and this is a fact... it just sucks. . Life sucks..

Once I put a monster sticker on funeral obituary.
Warewolf is nothing else than... high levels of testosterone...
OFF GOD... JUST DEAL WITH IT
Demons....

Exorcism...
Thats orgasm for god sake.


I am annoying piece of shit...
WHEN +100000 times I get labelled as overhelming somebody...
I get it

SOME PEOPLE WANT THIS ABILITY...
I JUST GOT IT
NEEDLESS TO SAY
ITS COMPLETELY USELESS


I feed myself with food and noises... because life is unbearable... I WANT OUT...
I WANT TO QUIT
I WANT TO RETURN AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE THE TICKETS AND GO HOME... IF THERE IS ANYTHING

When baby dies the last thing he needs... before it gets sent underground...
One nice, neat handjob...

Life sucks, so does and dead babies.
Do you know whats awful?
Comedian, rapist and pedophile
In the end nothing finishes funny... it just never does...


Life sucks...
GET OVER IT... IF NOT... FUCK YOU... SLIM SHIT.
Dead wifes are the best present for aftermath of marriage... the best shit. But raping is NOT FUN?
Its fun... at least you cum somewhere and nobody disrespects you... as most women go... do you know how outrageous culture it is?
Play with your dick... shame!

Here is the truth... GO-GO... FAT DAMAGED JEW...
Gas Chambers are Disneyland for the poor and right now this entertainment has been closed... Nazzi... started being ignorant for great history. When German makes... history... it just ignores it... shame... over fame.

Nuclear weapons are all about dicks...
Its a dick competion nothing else.


Politics suck... I WILL NEVER GO THERE AND I WILL NEVER TRY FUCK EM

We all die... and what God is going to punish me?
You Wanka twizzle piece of shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment