Saturday, October 19, 2019

Comedy: Upset?

By VeNgeR GrEenTag


There are some brilliant ideas and stuff to check out and there are stuff which are horrible...
Awful...

Humans...
Awful idea


Still rock and cavemen instincts ..
So awful... just perception has changed... but the body is the same... animal

Podcast have the fetish to go around the same type of shit over and over... and over...
Women like to search... and do stuff for reactions... moods... stuff instant change in them...
That what fucks me over
Not gays
Not heterosexuals... but stuff which make no sense whatsoever!

I feel like I am raped
Boredoom it's intellectual trap... the more you know... the lower levels of curiosity...
I am guessing


Isn't it fucked up that most pf our life is spended in guessing and being negative?
It's a cavemen instinct...
You want punchline?
You suck. .

I kill your father

Great one... why?
Because we go full focus on you and we move on your fucking father.

Faggots need to die... something us wrong with them... feeling great with not doing their holy fucking mission?

I think about shit... I am not like most guys..suicide is fun...
Some people go too far
Other take a break
And last one take a big fucking pause?

Some people fail suicide...
Which is quite inpressive and the more modern the world gets the more lonly and depress we get...

My most activities and thoughts go towards

Agression
Violence
Hatred
Guilt
Shame
Suicide


Fun shit men...
The more you get from those emotions the more you realize it's not enough.

I was once agressive... towards...
It went as far...
As beating up myself on stage?
How do we call the whole fucking act?

Cavemen vs Modern men


AND HEY FUCKING GORILLAS FOR FUCK SAKE... STOP WITH PUTTING AROUND YOUR EARS MAGNETS

JUST STOP IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment