Sunday, October 27, 2019

Comedy: Stop

By VeNgeR GrEenTag




Just stop
Now
Before
After
Just fucking do it!

Alieen serial killer... after 13th birthday her father commits suicide her mother leaves her....
Whoa
Pretty tough kid
...
My father at least waited me to get at least 16... 17 years old... 10-11 grade... then he kill himself...
So moral
Is more early more screw up and fucked up you get!
Oh who Aliee hatred ... for men... I get it...
Raped by relatives friends...
Oh whoa
Tough shit

Insects in food
We are consuming insects
Go online
Right now
You are doing it
I am right now full on sucidal
How great is it?
I have low level of expectations?
Insects

It explains a lot!


"You can say what you want about golfers, but they do have balls."


Police: You have the right to remain silent... everything you do or say is going to be used against you

How about my dick... If I showed it... how are you gonna use it?
Gonna cut it off and put it my mouth, faggots?

Religious
Non Religious
Atheist
Agnostics
Theist


SHUT THE FUCK UP



..... you all are putting more wood and oil in this fucking fire....

Stop it

No comments:

Post a Comment