Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Comedy: Oprey

By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Gay shit... I said few times "Gay" to my father... in those bunch times...
Nothing came out
Sorry faggots
Gays
Go in hell

I was non religious... non spirtual kid... I had fun... now adults rob my life...
And Now I need to start praying to the invisible bullshit...

Being alone out there is diffucult?
Hey delluded fucks go kill yourself

Vote for me
That's what you need to do... just go and vote for me

Girls need signs board
Shit like:


- "I am a bitch...and I do not fuck with everybody"
- "You can fuck me for free..."
- "Life sucks... so do I"


People slways talk about political correctness... just don't piss the wrong... crowd... people. ..
And what next?
Fuck me until I am still a bitch...

I do not like people taking my set... doing shit... which I do....
Stop doing it...
I AM NOT TOLERANT YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING FUCKER
Robin Willians didn't you learn a lesson you fucker... didn't you?
When you focus on yourself... nothing stable comes out of it.

What's fascinating about ass?
Twerking?
Shaking ass?

Come on... from there poop comes out..., "говна".
Praying most times goes as far as "Let's suck dicks" today.
Out there are people who think comedy is tough... that's life... for bunch of 'em is great... comedy... for the other half...
Oh fuck me...
I am going home tonight


I am here because I feel it like home...
Validation
Laugh

Great shit men
Just great shit
There are cases on which people beat up others but ehat we need to focus today is on life choices.. suicide is pro choice.
My mom sucks at job and in life?

Oh god...
GUESS WHAT
THIS IS CHOICE

Believers go the fuck up men... jyst go the fuck up men... stop believing in made men bullshit...
Just stop
No good has ever came out
What's wrong with you folks?
Stop putting positive shit in the bucket about God... and now praying while modern medecine is at it's best form?
What's that game?
I neeed a brain?
No enough grey matter?


HOW ABOUT GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH MIRACLES... SELFISH GOALS AND SELFISH MIRACLES


God always does moracles... because you need them... and he is like "your father"... My father is dead, drunk... soldier... a cop... so does God?


Whoa irony is everywhere...
I am thinking about fucking a stutter woman...
How awesome is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment