Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Comedy: You Fail

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

So did and your mom!
Oh what?
You silly dumb faggot
What now... God opens minds?
What's this type of bullshit?
How about holy fuck my dick is huge, pray and suck it!

Religion?
Vicious hardcore manipulator
Oh like Jesus
To be like Jesus?

And what next, to put myself on a fucking cross?... How about hell no?
I went too far?
Your father dick went far... me... I am just starting okay...
Pop
Pop

I am genius okay... Jesus likes the church... women obey men... what's that new maladaptive... slavery?
The Holy Newspaper... The God's words... holy words... it cost less than 1.00 lv... and it's full of bullshit...

Updates:
-New Outlook
- More pages
- 6 times a year you get


The truth if the matter 6 times a year to get this daily holy bullshit...
Is the most awful idea...
God is there
God is Good
So does cock of rapist... and pedophile and when it's about this most of you really really... really very bad suck in life as overall...
The Holy newspaper is speaming not in facts but in bullshit...
Fucking deep level of bullshit
Make up
Bullshit
Life?
Bullshit

Oh whoa, you are offended... so do and my dick...

NOW I AM FUCKING


Pray
Think about God
Do your prayer... meditate


AND HOW ABOUT MORE ONE THING FOR BEING SPIRTUAL
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GAVE YOU HEARD THAT SHIT?
OH WHOA

Sorry for today... that I am going to be honest with you...
Your parents fail in that path, direction and even road....
Life sucks

I DO NOT HAVE FUCKING TIME
FOR YOUR BULLSHIT, OKAY?
FUCK YOU
I DO NOT HAVE TIME
YOU SUCK

You are awful... so does and the liar in the center!

Norm Macdonald - The Norm Macdonald fans and guy... go fuck yourself...
This guy... seriously needs to start living... what's with being so lifeless...
So out
Sex with prostitute has more motion that this fucking twat comedy special.
You are damn wrong... we not all equal... currency different countires... different values...
We got countries with horrible economy ... low value .. .. great... higher value.



No comments:

Post a Comment