Friday, October 4, 2019

Comedy: Albusto

By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Did you know... that role models are important things for our lifes... the way we live... breath. We fucking need role model!


AND DON'T BRING GOD THIS FUCKING POINT
HE IS IMAGINARY AND MASOGENISTIC



We as societ we are ill wife watching when another human being gets raped...
Gagged
And not doing anything



The dictionary says for such type of event
Screw up
Fucked up



That's how we define it
And Let jesus be jealous about the holy fuck event.
If I have learn something as Tool in life AA and AN...- Those fucks choose to ignore life.



Hecklers... honest and mean like your enemies
And do not hate enemy
God shalt do his work

GO DICK A HOLE YOU SICK FREAK

"I have russian accent" - Go fuck yourself... I do need this disgusting vomitting accent. You are in relationship and your family is doing fine...
Start saving money
Nelan
You are getting sooner bankrupt..
You are just lucky!



"I am happy" and "Law Off attraction"... Pray prayer to be with a vest and helmet... because I am planning to shoot you...
If you fail to stay alive after making your body like a real cheese...
Probably after all does not exist
Good.. solid argument



Any other suggestion...
Rapist - Fuck and rape all ages
Paedophiles- Their type of fucking person...
Is really specific


My life goes as far as neear as the last argument so far life sucks.... IF YOU RIGHT NOW FEEL SOME KINDA BEED TO KILL YOURSELF
PROBABLY SOMEBODY OUT THERE WANTS TO FUCK YOU OVER

I got goals men... to go out and kill myself
I got fucking goals.. get money and start fucking prostitutes...
Ready amd set
It's time to fuck
Life is meaningless without little addict put into a cup... little being mentally ill...

I hate life...
I do not agree with Alexander, and definetly I am not trying to steal any type of joke...

My father wasn't little bitch... he was abusive and alcoholic... going full on extreme...
Mhm
.... Sadly... he is not alive?
Why?
We are talking about dick pic danger,my father was sending dick pics to my mom.
My mom mentality screw up bastard

No comments:

Post a Comment