Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Comedy: Soldier Boy

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Oh oh... always soldier boys... always
Marine...
Pantera...
Soldier...
Fucked up
Screw up
Gun...
I know where the whole story is going...
Man?
Really?
Nope

Jerry Seinfield fuck up... retard

It's from the virus tree
Viral Hemorrhagic fever... fun shit if you ask me...
Disease are GOD PRESENTS..
I want to let you know, I am God Messenger.

My mom used to kiss me
My father used to beat the shit out of me
But still amuptee after pus

Can you imagine wrenched finger...
And under all awfully hurt finger...
Written
"I thought you might Enjoy"
What type of B.S.
Is that?
Nobody enjoys wrenched fingers...
From Normal part of the society


ATV Accidents
THEY HAPPEN
OKAY...
THEY HAPPEN
RIP OFF SKIN
WOUNDS


....
TORN APART SKIN?
REALLY?
WE HAVE HOLY GROUP FOR THOSE FUCKS
MORON

Getting bitten by Pitbull...
Its call love...
Okay!?
FAGGOTS
RETARDS
AND
IDIOTS

Cool thing about babies
They have fuck holes

Nanny...
Nannies...
Yeah those fucks
Screw Up
Itard
IFucked

I saw dick pick on my gf...
Phone
While we were out...
Oh men...
Oh god...
Holly
Molly
Dick picks are awful

Isn't it great when somebody calls you...
Ring...
It vibrates...
It seems like somebody cares about you

I guess it ended
Whatever it was between us...
It ended
How am I feeling?
Sad
Depress
Moron
Idiot



No comments:

Post a Comment