Friday, September 25, 2020

Comedy: TMexico

  By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Here is a cool fact
I am in relationship...
And I want to kill myself

FUCKED UP PEOPLE GET FUCKED

I have got new friend jihad... funny cool blowing up jihad...
Cool guy
They definetly give 72 virgins...
No blowjobs?
Bad sex?
So what?
I am asking so what?
It's a definetly win... win situation...
But still quieter impressive that mortals can play with the invisible and next level
...
The world which after dead...
So gaulible idea by all corners

I like to think useful thing for comedy
Horrible tool in life.

As pick up say... be positive, funny, leader...
I did it...
She flake
It was as near experience of
FUCK YOUR TRAMP

How do you know somebody doesn't care really about you?
And your problems?
Easy!
No messages
No calls...
Ignorance
Shallow if ignorance

People from the church are my family
The people from the 12 step program are once again...
My family
...
How do I know?
I hate em...

I hate relationships...
Why?

THERE ARE THISE MOMENTS WHEN PEOPLE START SAYING IT GETS COMPLICATED...
ITS COMPLICATED...


WHATEVER!


Here is the thing
...
Poor people are like order something we all gonna eat from this plate.
Average...
You order... at the end...
I eat was is left...
Mainly father figures...
Man figures
Rich people...
They eat... and they don't finish

You are really disgusting for me...
You are really fucked up for me

No comments:

Post a Comment