Monday, October 26, 2020

Comedy: Diut

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Yeah dirty
And
Awful freaks
Join the circus...
Cut them
Kill them
And slice then
I hate voyagers what's with that...

Dumb small cunt
Piggy bagged fuck

Rape is fun...
If its monthly admitted
Throw the mouth...

RAPEEEEE THIS CUNT

BLOND
BLACK
YELLOW
RED
SIZE NEVER MATTERS

NIGHT SHIFTS
MAKE YOU WAY WAY WAY FATTER
YOU JUST GAIN WEIGHT
SO RECIPE FOR FAT PEOPLE STOP EATING


Religion has targets
Weak minded folks!

Billiard is for people who don't have their own balls to inject in holes...
So they put other balls in holes

Everything from kiss up to hug
Is all about wanting and need of owning stuff
You want own stuff
But I still suck as human being!

Multi-Level Marketing...
Self Help
Motivational speakers
Gurus
We can keep on the list... but everything is a lie...
Lie and a lie...

ITS JUST FAT FUCKING LIE

I know what's to give birth...
It's easy peasy thing
I poop and fuck all in the same time
Its fucked up shit.

I feel anxious and depress most of time?
Time is ticking, fucks!

37 Years coma, sounds like a good sleep to me...
40 years more to waste
To kill
Try to cheat life
Then try to bend rules and kill yourself.

Why do I need condom to go and jerk off myself, somewhere?
Some kinda shortcut, shortway and street?

I have gf... because I am clearly insidely fucked up
My hands hurt
My dick hurt
Ahd those lonly isolating tear tubing masturbation sessions are just too much for me.

Life sucks
So does your mom
Cynical fuck


My
GF I WANT HER TO FUCK WITH OTHER DUDES AND GUYS...
THEATS HOW LIFE GOES
HOLE WITH WHORES
BITCHES GET STICHES 


No comments:

Post a Comment