Monday, September 14, 2020

Comedy: Relation

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


People ... in marriage 40% of them are miserable...
People in relationships are dysfunctional
Fun thing
We suck as humans

I have got date of expire
I had not safe blowjob
How fucked up am I?

I recently... got blowjob
Here is the thing no condom... cum in the mouth...
Cum going in the sink
Who sucks?
I guess she likes to kiss dicks
But I guess nothing more than valueless bitch... I become
Am I so awful?

Girls go with the flow of emotions
Me on the other hand go with the flow of anger...

AND FUCK YOUUUUUU

The dick is like tampon...
You just fill the holes at the end

Fun stuff in relationship
Lies
Marriage
Something which must workout
And definetly you fuck... then they fuck you...
Can imagine that?

I am confused

Nobody cares about you

Recently I was out with french people
I said "We need Jihad for president...
Those issis groups...
Those people who explode"
And he said
"Not Funny"
Its funny you stupid conservative alcoholic french fuck.
Its funny... you know why?
Because ass fuck you!

I feel insecure
I am relationship
...
And that's how relationship... feels
If you are fucked up
Class A dysfunctional...
You
Feel insecure

I am fucked up... so
Insecure


No comments:

Post a Comment