Thursday, September 3, 2020

Comedy: Relationship

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

YAY FUCK FREE GIRLS
FUCK BITCHES...
FUCK WHORES...
I AM IN RELATIONSHIP

I GUESS
I AT LEAST HOPE
SUGAR...
DRINKS
FUZZY DRINKS
DEFINITELY NOT FUCKABLE


I am in relationship
I am definetly not removing prostitutes numbers from my phone...
Its a back up plan after the break up...
Come on...
All things need back up plan

Out there there are those fucked up folks
Who want acceptance
ACCEPT ME
LIKE ME...
LIKE ME
LIKE ME...
ACCEPT ME
IS THAT FUNNY
IS THAT OKAY

STOP GUYS
FUCKING STOP IT..

DEFINETLY STOP IT...
REALLY STOP IT
NEEDY UNFUCKABLE PIECE OF GARBAGE
....


Out there those folks who are patient and okay with themselves...
And still fucked up

HEY NICE GUYS
NO FUCK
NO PUSSY FOR YOU

I AM AWFUL PERSON...
HOW DO I KNOW IT...
I JUST KNOW IT...


Out there ...
There are people who hate me
Who gonna hate me...
I guess there will be people who will ask me
How much times do you get out with her?
How did it happen?
How long have you been together?
Do you fuck?
How did you got out with her?
And etc
GUESS WHAT 
I WON'T TELL YOU


Out there...
There are people who make shit up...
Okay...
They just create problems...
They deceive ... lie...
And etc...
Guess what my father told me one lesson...
"Shoot yourself"
This so far is a good tip... with dead bait

Great childhood...
I had...
My father kill himself...
And after that I WAS LIKE
NOW WHAT?


Men are selfish...
THEY ARE SELFISH FUCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment