Monday, May 25, 2020

Comedy: Mom

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Fuck you
I hate myself
...
I have used a mirror...
Its called... I look at it and then... I upgrade the whole bit...
I hate my voice...
Its just not racist...
Its just not ...


People are selfish... thats a fact...
Now blow your brain...
I AM WAITING
FAGGOT
TIK
TAK
TIK
TAK
COME ON...
DO IT WOSSIE


My father wasn't bitch when gun met his mouth, he wasn't a bitch.
I am guessing a bitch... because I spending my time talking...
I hate the idea of people...
Its just moral... bakrupt... piece of garbage

Fuck, rape... and throw them in the basket thats my opinion on people.
News...
Oh men news...
More bullshitty media... than news it just does not exist...

Here are few truths..


1) You Suck
2) You are here... because you are single
3) Being single...
Its a permenant thing...


I am losing hair... I am living with my parents...
Thats how it looks like gorilla fucking ... at the wrong fucking place.

My evolution...
Graphics...
Is

Skinny...
Get angry
Get fat
...
And
....

KIIILLLLLL MYSELF
DEFINETLY DO THAT...
FUCK BEING FAT
I DO NOT DESIRE TO GET CARDIAC ARREST...
I JUST DON'T DESIRE IT

SO YAAA
THIS GUY WAS NICE
HE WAS THREATING... NICELY
HELL YA...
HE OFFERED ME A RIDE
HEY GIRLS
YOU ARE GETTING THIS
BECAUSE OF DICK DELIVERY FUCKS


You think somebody cares about you...
Nobody does
Career
... Growth...
Life changing shit
Fuck You..

Ain't getting anything!
You ain't getting anything you morbid piece of shit
Its all about selling
Organs
Selling
Its all about human trafficking.

Being selfish
Colapsing...
Lungs...
How fun is that?
Really?
How fun is that?

I symbolically feel that I fit in society...
I just fit in it...
I desire so be it.

When I am athe the children playground...
I am like a child molester.
If its not for the small candy rush
Sticky fingers
For what is going to be?

People go to other countries...
London... America and most of them come back...
Go back ...
To zero...
Singular... peculiar morons, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment