Sunday, May 3, 2020

Comedy: GTag

By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Life is annoying
Life is a brain damage...


Hi...
I AM BRAIN DEAD
I am dying...
I hope you are doing great
Its dark... isn't it...
Its as a will muster...
Of a guy in a wheelchair... those fucks do not have any will. This is the truth you slumberjack... you jack bob..yo... masturbator.


Okay...
This is typical with looking away...
About being interested and losing interest... what lame piece of shitty book

"Why, What Makes Us Curious?"


"” and wanting to learn is a constant characteristic of humans, but the willingness to take risks for novelty, thrill, or adventure and the ability to be surprised decrease as we grow older"

We suck as we get older the more older we get the more we find life sucks...
Thats why novelty decreases.. we have
BEEN ALWAYS A SHITTY BEINGS...
WE JUST WERE GENRALY INVOLVING DENIAL AS OPTION


The most powerful earthquake was in 1960 and it kill 6,000 people imagine when is about God love...
How he still sends his love...
Oh boy!

Oh men... Basic annoyance...
Prices...
Prices...
Money...
Give and get...lower
THE FUCKING PRICE...
LOW TOLERATED LABELLED PIECE OF SHIT


Can you imagine... I JUST GOT ASKED FROM A PERSON...
FROM WHATS UP...

Do I have criminal activies?
Can you imagine this one...
Asked by somebody...
I am stage... guy...
Camera guy...
The best one to say after that...

"Yeah... I kill unborn babies... and I kill also kids... just for the sake of fun."

Okay... I have one thing in mind... FUCK CALORIES... OKAY ...
FUCK EM
...
I DO NOT CARE... HOW MUCH I TAKE AS LONG... I STAY THE SAME SHAPE AND FORM


Dancing is the most worst decision a human can make, me on the other side eating food is the best one ever taken for years.

Dancing is all about being fot, skinny... losing weight. Anyway,
WHERE IS THE FOOD, I AM HUNGRYYYYY.

Can You Imagine world in which people crossfit, stay healthy, stay fit... can you imagine this one?
I WANT LIFE
NOT PLASTIC
I WANT FOOD
NOT BIO BULLSHIT FACTORY FOOD
I WANT A PIE


If somebody asks you to describe life. Its a noisy cheese. Its a heavy awful blue cheese, I still do not get It why people eat blue cheese
It makes me sick!


Can you imagine a day without pants...
Put this in mind, its similar to a Burger without a bread.
Imagine how much Burgers you can eat...

(BUT IS IT STILL A BURGER OR NOT?)
I COULD TAKE GRILL CHEESE....meat, lettuce.

I am not a food expert but NO PANTS DAY
Is as good as a whole week of cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment