Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Comedy: Yash

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

AND YEAH TODAY I WON'T SHUT UP
OKAY?
I WON'T
FUCK YOU
FUCK THAT
FUCK YOU ALL


I WAS IN SOME KINDA RELATIONSHIP
RIGHT NOW PURE NARROW HATRED
I WANT TO BEAT UP THAT BITCH
FUN SHIT TO DO IN MY LIFE
BEATING UP

I was horrible person, I was most worst person in life...
Right now I AM JUST FUCKO AND WEIRDOOO

I was in relationship with a girl which I never liked
I liked her mother
Her sis
But not her
Vacant and empty
Once I told her to invite her sis abd her mother
We had threesome... my gf Was waiting, THATS WHAT I AM
A JERK

Jews are fun to kill
At least Hitler had fun
Its an street workout exercise

They say fast food makes you fat and unhealthy
So what?
FAGGOT?
Everyday nowadays everything wants to kill you

They say fast food makes you fat, chubby
So?
How about look in your plate go eat and fuck you.

High sugar, salt it can harm your body fast food
So?
So?
And?
So what?
And?
Have you thought about f and you

You consume too much sugar abd salt those ingredients are tasty but in too much quantity
Can make you fat
And so and your mom
Fat bag of shit

They say "lovy dovy"... love and fuck practice... but and what to practice?
I am quitely dysfunctional, sad and suicidal
Those practional license, I have.

Fast food makes you depressed
Coffee makes you depressed
MY WHOLE LIFE IS DEPRESSING... LIFE BY ITSELF IS QUIETLY DEPRESSING AND SAD

No comments:

Post a Comment