Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Comedy: Koing

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

So sad life is useless, sex is something which is practiced for happiness but still waste or time activity, If I pay money for it it means not needed, if I don't get it free it means that its just something which I don't need. AS OVERALL WE DON'T NEED IT!

Most people absorb infornation for day to day life
For what reason?
Self linguring
Self selfish
Prick
You fucking egotistical fucking faggot

People share wise stuff, say wise stuff copy and paste...
Get your own shit
And stop posting you ain't wise you are just copycat which needs to die in suage system.

I hate myself, I want stuff myself out
Every possible hole...
In my body stuffed it out
Just stuff it out
I just feel like shit and act like shit

Still people are whiny bitches!

Isn't saf that men want to have what they can't have and women want to have what they can't...
One guy said that
True statement... I ADD UP...
SAD
PATHETIC
FUCKED UP

I started going to church... yeah it sucks so does and chicks which are clearly fucked up.
Their life made full with lies and keep on and on and on and on piling lies.

YEAH GIRKS SAY I NEED
SPACE
SPACE FOR WHAT?
FOR MORE DICKS?
CHEAP PIECE OF SHIT

Women use men for money
Pray upon monsters they make them cute bunnies and then they live em.
Yeah life it sucks where you do dare submit yourself!

If you are going out with a girl which way way way above 30 years...
Or 30 years old
This bitch has experired...
Yeah bitch I AM HERE FOR SEX
NOTHING ELSE
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
AND FUCK YOU
THIS WORKS
THIS IS THE WAY

Can you inagine those toilet of shit... those urinals, thats what my opinion is about women
JUST WAIT
JUST WAIT
GIVE ME A SEC
THEY COMPLAIN
THEY COMPLAIN THEY
Get kids then they whine
Those irressspossible bitches

Girls are sick fuck ups and damaged goods which just don't give a fuck about you.
They just don't
THEY JUST DON'T
YOU G8VE THEM CARE
AND SECURITY
THEY FUCK IT OVER
FUCK THIS SHIT


No comments:

Post a Comment