Monday, January 4, 2021

Comedy: Random

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Suicide is like sexual experience... boner and hard dick.
Suicide is fun solution to getol out of the circus
BUT WHO CARES
BUT WHO GIVES A FUCK?
BUT WHO IS GIVING FUCK!

Being normal is okay, but so far life sucks.
Look yourself ugly and saluted by each dick in your mouth.

You are saved from family masturbation
AND DICK IS GETTING CHOPPED OFF

You are combinatiom between fucko + weirdo + pervert everu fucked up feauture is on you. You are adjective and verb of all meaning.

Fucking is a disease
Pick up manifesto is lies you keep telling because poor fuck you what else capable of doing?

My life just better... better than yours!

Some people just suck... souless unfuckable fucks
Marianas Trench... yeah thats how it pooks unfuckable

Hernia opens up when life keeps sucking, yeah I am arrogant like your thiny fucked up ass.
Deal with it seamless fuck!

I am product of alcoholic + weirdo having sex...
What happens?
By product of shit

Life is awful,its torture... torment...
OH YEAH THATS IS IN MY HEAD
WHEN YOU HAVE LESS PUSSY YOU GET ANGRY...
CAN INAGINE THAT
PUSSIES MAKES ANGRY
So fucked up

When you eat too much, consume... you fatherless fuck.

I test my jokes outside, since this whole covid19 event...
My father used to beat me up, fun stuff
Its both attractive and seductive.

Some people say wonen are the weak sex...
BUT FAGGOTS MEN ARE THE WEAK SEX
OH MEN SO MUCH STUFF YOU NEED TO DO FOR THIS FREE PUSSY

OH...
OH
OH
I DID RESEARCH
FUCK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment