Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Comedy: ItS

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Its "love" what destroys... comedy,it morally bankrupts comedy.

Did you hear that thry are cupcakes
With vaccines
Oh whoa... doesn't sound like clear child rejection story, when you are fuck up ... you just stay like that.

Isn't it strange person like me is broken and unloveable, its what was left on the stone craved, it really sucks...
But still thats what it sounds when your parents get divorced, you father dies and relationships just don't work out.

Whats with God?
Marshmellow idiots!
Go fuck a racoom you wasted bag of hypocrites... yeah religious people are dumb as tree branch.

Booze and drugs, thats what I need ... when I am filled up with anxiety, depression
...
I just neeed that bag of shit
.. thats what I need

Sometimes stuff suck so does you being a pepper idiot, some folks just got a life me on the other side,living in my made up world.

Men got real problems thats what they overdose
Adults who refuse to grow up they commit suicide, yup refusal!

My GF left me... then it was suppssed we to get together but she started flaking so in my head I said to myself...
FUCK GIRLS
I AM GOING FULL HARD ON WITH GIRLS WITH DICKS
MOST SEXY THING
YOU CSN LICK IT
SUCK IT
FUCK IT
YEAH THREE RULES

Free women cost health, paid whores cost money... I CHOOSE MONEY

I DEFINETLY ONCE I HAD A INTERCOURSE WITH A BITCH NO PROTECTION WHATSOEVER

I DID JERK OFF LAST SCENE TRANNY
Have you ever used mirror and SAID FUCK THIS GUY?
I saying all the time... I just hate myself low tolerable meat, screw up persona and most of my thoughts are
KILL MYSELF
KILL MYSELF
KILL MYSELF
ITS FUN
ITS FUN
ITS FUN
DO IT
KILL MYSELF
KILL MYSELF
KILL MYSELF
ITS FUN
ITS FUN
ITS FUN
DO IT
KILL MYSELF
KILL MYSELF
KILL MYSELF
ITS FUN
ITS FUN
ITS FUN
DO IT
KILL MYSELF
KILL MYSELF
KILL MYSELF
ITS FUN
ITS FUN
ITS FUN
DO IT

Why tunels, they are useless and pointless for train... just no need for them fuck em...

Yeah right,suck it tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment