Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Comedy: Fatso

 By VeNgeR GrEenTag


Here are fun stuff I like to do... to blake myself, to feel guilty all the time. Thats how I get pleasure

GUIILTY
UNGUILTY
GUILTY
UNGUILTY

Yeah rules like Dale Carnegie this guy wrote a book about how to win friends sbd influence people, here is how you do it schmuck... if you started reading that book it looks like you miserable animal and you need to be put down.

Yeah rules like Dale Carnegie this guy wrote a book about how to win friends sbd influence people, here is how you do it schmuck... if you started reading that book
I piss all over the toilet + my dick smells bad not sure what did has in common with your mission winning friends, but fuck you.

My uncle is a prick, fucking idiot which needs to die... YEAH RIGHT YOU KNOW ABOUT LIFE
WHAT YOU KNOW
WHAT PILE MISRRABLE WASTED SHIT YOU ARE

I AM SHIT
I DON'T BLAME OTHERS
I BLAME MYSELF
Solution
Kill Myself

There was World Depression, World War 1, World War 2...
DO YOU THINK I CARE?
OR GIVE A FUCK

I AM EATING "THAT"
I AM READING "THAT" AND "THAT"... "THAT"
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
I CLEARLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK, SO FUCK YOU, you wasted pile of hypotomoas fag... deffinetly fuck off, waste land.

AND YOU WANT GF
WHY?
YOU ARE NOT FINDING YOURSELF YO EXIST BY ONLY WITH YOURSELF, WHAT A PILE OF MADE UP MATERIAL

I drink alcohol like tap water...
Yeah... yay when you have probleks alcohol bottle is the solution.

Fuck those weirdos who decode to stay sober, booze...
Dangerous food
Bad food this is how do it

THIS IS HOW WE DO IT
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT

Everybody has a talent, me on the other side... nope... fuck me...
Fuck me!
Fuck me!

People all the time never
Envious
Jealousy
Ego
Angry

Oh yeah I got it... thats how fuck ups and fuckos and weirdos live BUT FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OKAY...
JAY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU
PIECE OF HEAVY MEAT

People are fun to watch... observe, watch THOSE DOGS FURRY FUCKS

I destroy families
My family was destroyed... so I destroy others... fun shit to do in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment