Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Comedy: Netfliz

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Ya...
Ya...


GIVE YOUR ORGANS
ON THE BLACK MARKET
YOU FUCK
Yo


Swans have one partner for whole life time...
Oh men sounds like life sucks it double sucks...
I am such a awful person

People in wheelchairs have better lifes
Than mein
Just
Sayin
I just know

Recently I went tobthe dentist...
Okay it was today...
Oh men it sucks ...
If you end up there...
You screw up
Definetly

Whats with selling glasses on the door...
Obituary?
Another obsession?
You get blind and you lose eyes sight?
And die?
I look in the world ..
I want to lose my senses, eyes...
Go dark...
Hearing...
Tasting...
Smelling...
I am guessing less capricious... I am become life becomes better...
Ae least to live definetly as for now all in disrespecting people...
Inam against respect for the eldery...
Whats wrong eith thise folks?
If you see such fuck...
Throw a punch... in to his stomach abd say Vietnam... World War 2...

PSSSSS...
I DON'T CARE
I FUCKING DON'T


Sucking dick
Is stramge
I don't get it...
Dick has been every stinky place on the planet...
It has created stinky places then
A girls
Comes
And say
"I WILL SUCK IT"...
Whoa is it competion or challenge?

Cool girls
ALREADY TAKEN
LOOKS LIKE
PERSON LIKE ME
END UPS NOWHERE

So much comedians
JEWS OVER THE TOP
I AM GUESSING THEY DO NOT NEED SLAVES


Looks like the last thing you can do...
In the dark...
Darkness
Night time
If you pass a girl and say "Hey"...
Two sections you can go this whole thing
One
Rapist, pedophile...
Two...
Lucky
You are with her...
Still Hoping to check out Peter Sotos rape section!

Oh men
People go to beaches...
Its July...
Oh men
I want those fucks to die from air...
From not enough air
Suffocation...

Any thoughts on sad dogs stories?
I got one...
Next time try to impress me by throeong the dog out of the window...
Or cutting it and taking its life...
MEET YOUR MASTER

Sad movies
Girls watch them
Irs a fact...
But still ehat facts say 2000-2015 life expectancy has increased.
Still girls complain and destroy men life
Who created those folks
I am staying single
Its not complex
I did not started
And I did not finish it
I just made a choice
Devil with fork...
Fuck you!

No comments:

Post a Comment