Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Comedy: Brag

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

THEEEEEE LAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT THROWS THE TRASH

WHAT THE
FUCK
WHAT THE HELL


I some fucked up with money that...
I go to cheap prostitutes...
50 is too much... just too much...

Oh GOD

AS THE STORY OF INSANITY GOES PULL THE LEVEL OF HAPPINESS!
JUST PULL IT...
NOT SURE WHY...
BUT DO IT


Those guys...masturbating outside...
They got balls
I am talking about bush stalkers...
Peep hole fuckers

Hey fish faggots lets talk about equality and women rights...
Women get easy sex...
Men at the oppositive side they get less...
And for some its fucking difficult...

GUYS...
DUDES
STOP SAYING TO GIRLS
"WHORES"
"SLUTS"
...
NOBODY HAS ENDGAME... GET LAID
...


Whoa...
20 bucks... 15 minutes...
...
Thise 20 bucks are like for 4 hours... 5 bucks...
+...
In my case in about the half...
Give or take month...
Oh men I hate hard dicks...
Something is cringy about it...
Just creepy
...and not attractive...


HEY...
I AM ALL IN MORE STREET PROSTITUTES...
AND PAY LESS AND GET MORE STILL WONDERING DID I MAKE THE BEST CHOICE...
JUST WONDERING...
TRANS... OR...
STREET PROSTITUTE...
I CHOOSE...
HOME PROSTITUTES...
I WENT AT HER PLACE

Not the best idea... but its quitely an adaptation... of mystery, chasing, seduction and attraction.

Btw , how do you get cute, hot girls?
Is there farm?
Or place where they get created...
And people can choose and select...

The 24/7 this bitch was mad... oh men she was more menly... than me...

"NO NO..
. NOOOO...
NOO

....
NO TOILET FOR YOU...
FIRST PAY..."


Oh men huge rip off!
56 bucks...
Sallary... oh men!

Fat... small...
Midget...
Ugly...
Travestite...
Each year... I get more and more open... when endorsement of being alone... being left...
And you just do not get anything...
You lower your standards...

No comments:

Post a Comment