Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Comedy: Cum, Please?

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Is cum facial thing?
Or food flavour?

PERFECT
JUST PERFECT


Me being confident
Its a total strangulation
And fuck punchlines
Fuck em

I hate it when...
People talk about themselves
They are carefree characters...
The truth is I don't care...
I fucking don't care

YOUR OPINION...
I DEFINETLY NOT CARE
YOU OPINION MAKES ME MASTURBATE

SOMEBODY NEEDED TO SAY IT
I SAID IT


Recently I got a blowjob.. after I cum she said "You are ready... to go"...
The same thing happens when I finish
I shout out "Ready... ready".

No poop on the dick?
Have you seen this?
What type of fucking anal guarantee is that?
Ass fuck
Anal fuck
Pooping...
Its a whole fucking body thing...

We startee dogs...
Disappearing
Now we are moving on with
People
They are just missing...

Oh men anal...
I guess on the poop cum...
I guess
AND STOP WITH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
SEXULIZATION



Gorrillas
Scract the crotch
You
DUMMY

Dogs are suicidal
They are alive
Living
Emotional
Self-absorb creatures
So far depressed. . And definetly suicidal

We look like zombies
All day
24/7
On phones
Iphone
Ifuck
Ipod
Ikill
Androids
...
Oh mem...
We are zombies...


I KNOW ITS NASTY...
BUT SOMEBODY NEEDED TO SAY IT...
OKAY?
SOMEBODY JUST NEEDED TO GO ONE STEP FURTHER
I GOT BALLS MEN...
WHATEVER THAT MEANS

Mean fuck!

Penis.. dick...
Erected like
Follow
Subscribe
Dick Down
Dislike and unsubscribe
I hope I am getting somewhere with this chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment