Saturday, March 28, 2020

Comedy: Pleasing

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

Yes you are fucking people... pleaser...
DIE YOU RANDOM FAGGOT
I started going back to prostitutes...
I am doing it...
Because its easy A game...
And its less annoying and less hair I lose along the process.

God created us in image off..
Dick and ass
Pussy and ass

Lucky ones... get two holes...
People with karma ....
One

And mouth does not play in this game... or nose... or ears... those things do take part here.
If you are fucked and in karma like... most males in the world... you can do what I do...
I go to happy ending parlor massages...
With one step further... one way further... we are not talking about spitting....
This is horrible...
We are talking about prostitute... putting a finger in your ass while she jerks you off...
I am not sure who is taboo here or the jerk... but guess what life sucks if you want to feel something... like get objects inside yourself.

You get marriage license...
By a lonly priest guy
Most of those fucks are not narried and single...
And single guys...who are not in the dating chain... how will they give advice?
How?
Guess what, fuck off!
Can you imagine a fuck is saying we need to please people?
Shut up
You cabbage of low tolerated food.

HAHA VARY ... FUNNY....
VARRY

...
Most impressive people who have food fetish... not feet... or foot...
Fetish but food fetish those people look like people who refuse to grow up...
Just refuse...
Its similar to sex orgasm thing

God isike Jerry Seinfield...
People talk about him...
Talk about him shit...
Some people say shit from his name

"I am messiah"
"I am semt from God"

Deluded... bullshit...
But God says nothing.
And guess what zero movies with him. .
And zero shows...
What a sad fuck.
Recently I spit on somebody's car...
I did it because I can

I just deal very easily with homeless people...

1) Become greedy ...(Just flip up the fucking script... when they "want... need money"
Oh you gonna give money how much?

(I cool game which I still play...occasionally)

2) Bullshit (Start telling story which does not make any sense...
In shape, form or context .. and eventuality...they live...
They are just forced to choose this option...
You can go one step further and start talking to yourself...
You going to be seen as crazy... but what the hell... since when other people's perception started getting into the list... "I give a fuck")

No comments:

Post a Comment