Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Comedy: Guess What

By VeNgeR GrEenTag

I started reading a book about clinical sexual abusing...
Women surviviors
..
I don't have any fucking clue...
Why I am wasting my life over sexual opressors...
Sexual opressors is fun shit
Rape is fun at least you getting somewhere
Amd checkpoint
...
Guilt isn't great... teaches mankind... huge lessons...
Courses... usess let alone.
School, SCHOOL?
Wasted!
Time!

Today ... I clearly give the thought of the doubt about the bible...
God does not exist
Old tastement gays and sodomizing shit was removed....
Nowadays we see this existential bullshit all around us...
So God does not exist...

Life is all about God ironic live and compesation.
Cut my legs
Knee caps..
ITS TIME FOR SOME FUN
CUT SOME PART OF YOU
FRIENDSHIP AND LIFE IS ALL ABOUT GETTING DELIVERED AND PIECES...
HAVE FUN AROUND

Most people who share their future plan and ideas...with others 8 out of 10 times...
They give up...
The word which for such action can be used is wossie...

Nine years old suicidal thoughts...
Is it being a serial killer some kinda disneyland...
Also angel of death?
Abuse... getting understand pain it sounds like the perfect stooge... but is too far?
Murder of 11 people... what a start...
Angel of death...
13 patients kill!

Have you heard prayer for surrender?
It's the most shitties way you getting fucked.

I just hate couples.. okay.....
I HATE EM...
THEY GOT
LOVE
SEX
EMPATHY...
SOMETHING MY LIFE IS MISSING OUT...
IT MISSES OUT..

Praise thy lord...
The moral of story you gey Gods dick and you put it right in your mouth.

I got few of those faggots who send me hopes that my life can get better... my life can improve...
No it can't... it won't get any better... I AM WORKING FOR FUNERAL SHIT...
HOW FAR IS THIS UP TO A DREAM JOB?
IT'S DREADFUL.


No comments:

Post a Comment